An hydraulic concrete floor is a paving stone or concrete layer armed with specific density according to the project, this is washing in the building site supported by a compacted floor layer.
- Provide a high stiffness to transmit the charge to the lower layers in a greater surface area.
- Greater lifetime with a high level service index.
- Building speed. Build 1,000 M2 daily capability.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Provides a uniform bearing surface, well drained, skid resistant, comfortable and safe.
- Enable to apply several additives, according to the project requirements may: retard or accelerate setting of the concrete, to provide greater abrasion resistance, reduced water consumption, prevent oxidation, providing a reinforcement multidimensional inhibit growth and proliferation of bacteria, among others.